The all-new MySwimEars Elite!
- Elite units work with previous headsets and transmitters, simply include them with your current stock!
- Adjustable fit - with or without goggles. The back of the headset is narrow, flexible and adjustable for different sized heads. The fit is snug and comfortable with or without goggles.
- A carrying case comes with each Elite headset to protect the unit during transport to and from swim practice.
The Elite headset comes with an 18 month warranty.
- Individual volume control. Swimmers can adjust the volume on their headset for better comfort during use.
- Snap-On Magnetic Charging. Just ‘snap’ the charging cable to the underside of the headset. It's easy for young users to tell that the charger is connected and charging.
- External Charging Components. Charging takes place outside of the headset using non-corrosive connectors. The completely enclosed unit allows for longer durability using stronger material.
- Longer-lasting battery per charge.
- Better sound. The sound on the Elite units is the best yet. More crisp and clear than previous models.
- Twelve Channels. Continue to receive 12 different channels (matching the Coach Mic v2.0 and MySwimEars v2.0)! Plug and play with your existing stock of MySwimEars v2.0.
- Audible Channel Change Announcements. When swimmers change channels, they will hear what channel they changed too. Eliminating the need to guess or remove the headset to match up with their coach.
- Reset Button. Used for troubleshooting on site, connect with Kerry for more information.
- More Durable Construction. Our components are located up front with this model, reinforcing the headset for longer life.
- All orders are now a la carte. Meaning, choose the number of headsets your team needs, and what version you want, and the discounts are already applied! We knew you wanted it Easy-Peasy!